Please read these Terms of Service (“Agreement”, “Terms of Service”) carefully before using hireron.com operated by HireRon (“us”, “we”, or “our”). This Agreement sets forth the legally binding terms and conditions for your use of the Site at https://hireron.com/.
By accessing or using the Site in any manner, including, but not limited to, visiting or browsing the Site or contributing content or other materials to the Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. Capitalized terms are defined in this Agreement.
The Site and its original content, features and functionality are owned by Hire Ron and are protected by international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws. You acknowledge that cam site reviews owns all rights and interest in and to this website. Including the logos on the website and text.
We may terminate your access to the Site, without cause or notice, which may result in the forfeiture and destruction of all information associated with you. All provisions of this Agreement that by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
Links To Other Sites
Our Site may contain links to third-party sites that are not owned or controlled by Hire Ron.
This Agreement (and any further rules, policies, or guidelines incorporated by reference) shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of OR, United States, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
The views expressed herein are merely opinions of the editors and of users. We will not be held accountable for any incorrect or misleading information we provide on hireron.com. The sites we recommend are 3rd party websites and are subject to change without warning. The information we provide is correct to the best of our knowledge.
Changes To This Agreement
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms of Service by posting the updated terms on the Site. Your continued use of the Site after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms of Service.
- Please review this Agreement periodically for changes. If you do not agree to any of this Agreement or any changes to this Agreement, do not use, access or continue to access the Site or discontinue any use of the Site immediately.
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please Contact Us.
Use of the Website
- You may be required to create a username/password combination to use portions or sections of hireron.com. You agree and understand that You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any username/password combination you create. You will be held accountable for any postings or actions taken on the Website for any access granted to the Website based upon Your username/password combination.
- You may not post on hireron.com or submit any proprietary information of another party which is protected under copyright or trademark law.
Third Party Links
- Hireron.com will include links to websites operated by third parties as well as reviews and commentary on Third Party Websites. Understand that cam site reviews has no control over any Third Party Websites. We are not liable for any losses or damages by navigating to any Third Party Websites which may be linked from the Website.
- By using this site you understand that we do at times earn commissions through affiliate programs operated by Third Party Websites. Our membership in any affiliate program offered by 3rd party sites is not an endorsement of any such 3rd Party Websites.
- Hireron.com expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind regarding the website, whether expressed or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. The website is provided as-is and you are to use the website solely at your own risk. You will be responsible for any damage to your computer system(s) which occurs as a result of your use of the website. We make no warranty that the website will be available on a continuous basis.
- Hireron.com make no warranty that any information available on the website is true, reliable or accurate. We make no warranty that we will correct any errors, defects or omissions on the website. We make no warranty that reviews of third party websites are factually accurate; our reviews of third party websites are based on our experience with such third party websites, input from other parties and other research which we may have performed. We make no warranty that you will find any third party websites to be satisfactory or to provide any results which you may seek from such third party websites.
Limitation of Liability
- You expressly understand and agree that hireron.com shall not be liable for any damages resulting from suggestions made on this site.
- Hireron.com shall not be liable to you should you for any reason relating to using this site or sites linked to from this site
You agree to hold hireron.com harmless. You also indemnify hireron.com from and against any third-party claim arising from the use of this site.
- You acknowledge that hireron.com is for entertainment purposes only. You are using this site at your own risk.
- We take no responsibility for any content, including any malicious software programs, which are posted or submitted to the website or any damages that such content may cause to You. It is Your responsibility to review any content which You submit to the Website. We do not endorse or support any content which is submitted to the Website.
- You represent and warrant that you have all the rights, power and authority necessary to submit your content to the Website.
- Hireron.com do, however, reserve the right to review and/or remove any content submitted as a comment by anyone which contains or references (1) pornography or obscene materials, (2) pedophilia, incest or bestiality; (3) threats of violence; (4) hateful references to a race, ethnic group, religion, disabled persons, gender, age or sexual orientation; (5) violates the copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights of another; (6) the private or confidential information of another person; and (7) Spam, marketing for other services or products, malicious software code (such as viruses or malware).
Personal identification information
Hireron.com may collect personal identification information from users in a variety of ways in connection with activities, services, features or resources available on this Site.. Users may visit the Site anonymously. Hireron.com will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification collected
Hireron.com may collect non-personal identification information about users whenever they interact with the Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to the hireron.com policy, please leave now. Your use of hireron.com following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes